- Search online for "Buy Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner" for the largest selection, or try an established online retailer such as Amazon or AJ Madison.
- Contact local A/C maintenance and servicing companies for suggested retailers in your area. Although these systems are gaining popularity in the United States, they may be difficult to find locally without the help of a professional.
- After purchasing the mini-split, you may want to contact a professional for installation and maintenance. Unlike a window mounted unit, the mini-split must be positioned in the room properly, otherwise you will end up with an inefficient and costly system.
How to Buy a Ductless Minisplit Air Conditioner
Controlling the temperature of your home is a top priority for comfort and even safety. Many apartments and homes use ductless heating systems, which means that there is no prebuilt system for distributing air throughout the house from a central location. In these instances, a ductless mini-split air conditioner can be installed to efficiently cool individual rooms much like a window mounted A/C.
- How to Rent a Trash Dumpster
- Cleaning Solution for Mold & Mildew
- How to Get Rid of Mildew Stains From Material and Plastic
- How to Convert Square Feet Into Yards for Flooring
- How to Clean & Shine Marble
- How to Measure Area to Square Feet
- How to Determine How Much Carpet to Buy
- How to Use Vinegar to Disinfect
- How to Clean Anolon Advanced Cookware
- How to Program a Sears 139 Garage Door Opener
- How Can I Clean Grease From a Drain?
- How to Remove Hard Water Deposits in Teapots
- How Do You Clean Water Spots From Glass Table Tops?
- How to Calculate a Room's BTUs