How to Adjust the Time & Date on a Honeywell Thermostat
Honeywell offers a variety of thermostat options for your home that are simple to use. Setting the date and time on one of these thermostats can be accomplished quickly and easily, even if you've misplaced your owner's manual.
Press the "Set" button on your thermostat to bring up the time adjustment screen. Using the up and down arrows on the keypad, scroll through the numbers until you've reached the present time.
Press "Set" on your keypad once more to move into the date adjustment screen. Use the up and down arrows to scroll through the days of the week until you find your current date.
Press the "Run" button on your keypad. This will save the information you have imputed and exit the program, bringing you back to the main screen.
- If you don't set your clock, your display will flash the words "Set Clock," and your thermostat will only follow your weekday settings at all times until you set your clock properly.
- How Do I Change My Differential Setting on My Honeywell CT3600 Thermostat?
- Jameson Thermostat Programming Instructions
- How to Disable Adaptive Intelligent Recovery in a Trane Thermostat
- Instructions for a Honeywell T8011R Thermostat
- How to Operate Timex Indoor Timers
- Instructions for the Lawn Genie LC6 Sprinkler Control