How to Adjust the Time & Date on a Honeywell Thermostat
Honeywell offers a variety of thermostat options for your home that are simple to use. Setting the date and time on one of these thermostats can be accomplished quickly and easily, even if you've misplaced your owner's manual.
Press the "Set" button on your thermostat to bring up the time adjustment screen. Using the up and down arrows on the keypad, scroll through the numbers until you've reached the present time.
Press "Set" on your keypad once more to move into the date adjustment screen. Use the up and down arrows to scroll through the days of the week until you find your current date.
Press the "Run" button on your keypad. This will save the information you have imputed and exit the program, bringing you back to the main screen.
- If you don't set your clock, your display will flash the words "Set Clock," and your thermostat will only follow your weekday settings at all times until you set your clock properly.
Scarlett Reine has been a freelance writer since 2008. Her work includes gardening and home improvement articles, as well as political projects for an advocacy network. Reine is studying brain psychology at Boise State University.
- digital clock image by JoLin from Fotolia.com
- How to Clean the Air Intake Screen of an A.O. Smith ProMax Water Heater
- How to Fix the Full Screen on the "Blur" PC Game
- How to Turn the Clock On a GE Microwave
- How to Turn Off the Timer on a Panasonic Viera
- How Do I Change My Differential Setting on My Honeywell CT3600 Thermostat?
- Instructions to Set a Seiko World Clock