- Dip the Quixx Wet Sandpaper supplied in the scratch remover kit into a bucket of warm water. Rub sandpaper lightly over the scratched area until the scratch blends into the finish of the car. Skip this step when removing shallow, barely-visible scratches, or if your car has a nano-paint finish.
- Squeeze a blob of Quixx Polish No. 1 about the size of a dime onto a clean cotton cloth. Rub the polish vigorously into the scratched area in circular motions. Keep rubbing for around two minutes.
- Wipe off excess Polish No. 1 with a clean segment of the cloth then wipe the area clean with a sponge and warm water, leaving a dull area where the scratch used to be.
- Squeeze a blob of Quixx Polish No. 2 -- about twice the amount as you used of Polish No. 1 -- onto another clean cotton towel. Wipe the Polish No. 2 into the dull area, rubbing for around two minutes in circular motions. Wipe off excess polish with a clean segment of the same cloth you used to apply the Polish No. 2.
Things You Will Need
- Quixx Wet Sandpaper, Polish No. 1 and Polish No. 2 (supplied in Scratch Remover kit)
- 1 bucket warm water
- 2 cotton towels
- Car-cleaning sponge
- For particularly deep scratches, ask your mechanic or car dealer for a paint touch-up pen in your car's exact color. Apply the touch-up pen between Steps 1 and 2.