- Place a [hand towel](https://society6.com/bath-towels?utm_source=SFGHG&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=3436) horizontally onto a table top.
- Fold the towel in half lengthwise.
- Place a chopstick perpendicularly onto one end of the folded towel and roll the end of the towel over the chopstick.
- Roll up the folded towel until you reach the opposite end. Roll the towel tightly at first and then more loosely as you reach the other end. This will make the rolled towel resemble a rose.
- Wrap a rubber band around the base of the towel rose to secure it in place.
How to Make Towel Flowers
If you are creating a bath and body gift basket for a friend or family member, you can make the fancy hand towels in the basket more exciting and whimsical by transforming them into flowers. For example, by rolling up a hand towel in a certain way, you can make it look like a beautiful long-stemmed rose. You can create multiple towel flowers to create a bouquet, or you can make a single towel flower to place in a basket of lotions and soaps.
Things You Will Need
- How to Remove Stains from Velour Clothes
- How to Remove Marking Pen Ink Stains From Fabric
- How to Make Enamel Paint Dull
- How Do I Remove Scorch Stains From Fabric?
- How to Fold a Napkin into a Rectangle
- How to Clean a Refrigerator Ice Maker
- How to Install Compression Fittings on Copper Plumbing
- How Can I Remove Stagnant Water Odor From a Washing Machine?
- How to Reset a Craftsman Keypad
- How to Remove Lime Buildup on Faucets
- How to Remove Grease Stains From Ceramic Tile
- How to Clean Stainless Steel Taps
- How to Polish Silver Plating
- How to Calculate Air Conditioning Tonnage & Wattage