- Vacuum the carpet area to pull up as much dirt and debris as possible.
- Sprinkle the Zorb powder evenly on to the carpet. Create a thin layer of the powder on the carpet surface.
- Use a soft brush to gently work the Zorb into the carpet.
- Leave the carpet cleaner sitting on the carpet for at least 30 minutes. Wait for the powder and the carpet to be completely dry.
- Vacuum the carpet cleaner out of the carpet. Attach the optional brush bar onto applicable Dyson vacuums prior to vacuuming.
Dyson Zorb Instructions
Zorb is a powdered carpet cleaning solution by Dyson meant for use with all upright Dyson vacuums. Available for purchase online or through select stores that sell Dyson vacuums, the powder acts as a dry shampoo for carpet surfaces and may increase the total cleaning effect. A soft brush may be useful when it comes to using the Zorb carpet maintenance powder.
Things You Will Need
- How to Remove Cat Odor From Carpet
- How Does Dyson Zorb Work?
- How to Clean Turkish Rugs
- Home Remedy to Get Rid of Pet Urine Odor
- How to Get Mold & Mildew Out of Curtains
- How to Clean a Carpet With Simple Green
- How to Remove Mold From Teak
- How to Remove Carpet From Stairs
- How to Take the Canister Off the Animal Dyson Vacuum
- How to Clean a Microfiber Couch With a Carpet Cleaner
- How to Remove Yellow Stains From Whites
- How to Calculate Air Conditioning Tonnage & Wattage
- How to Clean Olive Oil Spills
- How to Remove India Ink Carpet Stains