- Unplug your microwave from the wall outlet.
- Remove the screws that hold on the metal protective casing, located at the back of the microwave oven.
- Lay the microwave face-down on a flat surface and gently pull the metal casing off the microwave.
- Remove the screws located at the top and bottom hinges of the microwave door.
- Pull the door of the hinges. Repair or replace the door.
How to Remove a Frigidaire Microwave Door
Frigidaire makes a range of kitchen appliances and is owned by the parent company Electrolux. Most Frigidaire appliances are covered by a one-year limited warranty. If your Frigidaire microwave door is not functioning properly, you may need to remove the door. A crack or other damage on your door may also necessitate removal.
Things You Will Need
- Never work on an electrical appliance while the appliance is plugged into the wall.
- Removing the door from your microwave may void your warranty.