How to Remove a Frigidaire Microwave Door
Frigidaire makes a range of kitchen appliances and is owned by the parent company Electrolux. Most Frigidaire appliances are covered by a one-year limited warranty. If your Frigidaire microwave door is not functioning properly, you may need to remove the door. A crack or other damage on your door may also necessitate removal.
Unplug your microwave from the wall outlet.
Remove the screws that hold on the metal protective casing, located at the back of the microwave oven.
Lay the microwave face-down on a flat surface and gently pull the metal casing off the microwave.
Remove the screws located at the top and bottom hinges of the microwave door.
Pull the door of the hinges. Repair or replace the door.
- Never work on an electrical appliance while the appliance is plugged into the wall.
- Removing the door from your microwave may void your warranty.
Based in Lakeland, FL., Heather Montgomery has been writing a popular celebrity parenting blog and several parenting and relationship articles since 2011. Her work also appears on eHow and Everyday Family and she focuses her writing on topics about parenting, crafts, education and family relationships. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Science in early education from Fort Hays State University.
- How to Remove a Jenn-Air Microwave
- Kenmore Freezer Battery Installation
- How to Remove the Back Filter Cover From a Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- How to Remove the Top Grill on a Spacemaker Microwave Oven
- How to Clean Calphalon Cookware
- How to Replace a Thermal Fuse in an Admiral Capacity Plus Dryer