- Lift open the top lid on the Keurig brewer and fill the water tank with filtered or bottled water to the fill mark.
- Set a cup or mug on the drip tray and plug the power cord into a power supply. Press the "Power" button to turn on.
- Lift up the handle to open the "K-Cup" holder and set a Keurig K-Cup into the holder. This is the individual-sized beverage packet, sold through Keurig or in select stores. Use caution, as there are two needles in the holder to puncture the K-Cup during use.
- Push down on the handle to close the K-Cup holder.
- Press the desired cup size. "Small" will brew a 7.25 ounce serving and "Large" will brew up to 9.25 ounces.
- Wait for the system to finish brewing and to cool before raising the handle to remove and discard the K-Cup.
Keurig B40 Elite Instructions
The Keurig B40 Elite brewing system is used to create just one cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate or iced beverage at one time. Two different cup sizes can be used, and the system includes a removable drip tray to allow for travel mugs or other larger cups to be filled. The brewing system is sold on the Internet and in culinary or department stores, and comes with a limited warranty. Operating the Keurig brewing system is relatively simple to do.
Things You Will Need
- Signature Gourmet Espresso Coffee Maker Instructions
- Flavia Coffee Machine Operating Instructions
- How to Drain a Reverse Osmosis Water Storage Tank
- General Electric Coffee Maker Instructions
- How to Operate Timex Indoor Timers
- How to Remove Mineral Deposits That Build Up in a Mr. Coffee Machine
- How to Use a Swift Espresso Machine
- How to Troubleshoot a Cuisinart DTC-975
- How to Retumble a Lock
- Jura Capresso E8: Troubleshooting Guide
- How to Clean a Gevalia Coffee Maker
- How to Use Machine for Espresso
- Instructions for the Cuisinart Popcorn Popper
- Keurig B60 Care & Cleaning