- Locate and press the "Delay" button on the keypad. This suspends the cooling process and takes you to the setting for configuring a delayed restart for the cleaning cycle.
- Press the cancel button until the word "Cancel" appears on the screen and you hear a beeping sound.
- Listen for the door latch to unlock. it will sound like a short mechanical motion. Open the door. Again, be cautious as the heating cycle uses a very high temperature setting.
How Do I Get My Maytag Oven to Unlock After Cleaning?
Maytag ovens have a self-cleaning program that consists of a three-hour high-temperature heating cycle. During the heating cycle, the oven locks so you cannot open the door. For one hour after the cleaning cycle, the door remains locked to allow for adequate cool down time. You can interrupt this program and unlock the door after the cleaning cycle and during the cool down cycle.
- How to Get Rid of Mildew Smell in Washer
- Troubleshooting a Kenmore Chest Freezer that Stops Freezing
- How to Bypass the Thermostat on a Hot Tub
- How to Change a Dishwasher Door to Stainless Steel
- How to Turn a Gas Oven Off
- How to Troubleshoot a Kenmore Dryer That Is Not Drying
- How to Dissolve Ink
- How do I Change the Filter in a Janitrol Pacesetter Gas Furnace?
- How to Clean Screens on Screen Doors & Windows
- How to Change a Thermistor on a Whirlpool Dryer
- How to Remove Grease Stains From Ceramic Tile
- How to Set the Upper & Lower Thermostats on Dual Element Water Heaters
- How to Clean a Stovetop Griddle
- How Do You Clean Water Spots From Glass Table Tops?