- Measure and mark four sections of 2-inch by 4-inch lumber at 36 inches. These sections are the work horse's legs. If you prefer a different size work horse, make adjustments accordingly.
- Measure and mark one section of 2-inch by 4-inch lumber at 48 inches. This section will be the top board of the work horse.
- Cut the lumber along the markings with a miter saw.
- Insert two of the leg sections into the bottom slots of the work horse bracket. Install four screws through each side of the bracket into the wood with the drill. This secures the legs in their position. Repeat this process for the other bracket and legs.
- Push the bottom of the legs together and insert the top board into the top of the bracket. Open the legs up until the brackets teeth dig into the top board. Repeat this process for the other sides legs.
Things You Will Need
- Measuring tape
- Four pieces of 36-inch by 2-inch by 4-inch lumber
- One piece of 48-inch by 2-inch by 4-inch lumber
- Miter saw
- 1-inch wood screws
- Work horse bracket
- This work horse design can be easily broken down into three flat sections that are simple to store.