- Locate the small metal plate on the front of the Hitachi Condor pressure switch. Two screws in the plate control the pressure of the compressor.
- Turn the small screw on the top of the metal plate on the Hitachi pressure switch to adjust the cut in pressure. This is the pressure that turns the compressor on. Turn the screw clockwise to decrease the cut in pressure and counterclockwise to increase the pressure.
- Loosen or tighten the small screw on the bottom of the metal plate to adjust the cut out pressure. This is the pressure that turns off the compressor. Turn the screw clockwise to increase the cut out pressure and counterclockwise to decrease the cut out pressure.
How Do I Adjust the Hitachi Condor MDR-21 Pressure Switch?
Hitachi Condor MDR-21 pressure switch is compatible with models of Hitachi power tools, such as circular saws, chain saws and precision tools. The pressure switch on these power tools turns the tool off when the pressure is released. This is a safety precaution to keep harm from befalling users of such tools. Adjusting the Hitachi Condor MDR-21 pressure switch allows you to change the sensitivity of the switch.
Things You Will Need
- How to Remove the Spout Cap From a Delta Kitchen Faucet
- How to Sand Clapboard Siding
- How to Replace a Bryant Circuit Breaker
- How to Get Broken Screws Out of Their Holes
- How to Change a Thermostat on a Whirlpool Duet Dryer
- How to Fix Garage Door Gap
- How to Remove Avocado Stains
- How to Prepare Marine Plywood for a Boat Deck
- How to Troubleshoot the Ice Maker for a Roper Refrigerator
- How to Repair a Torn Plastic BBQ Cover
- How to Cut Aluminum Sheet Metal
- How to Adjust Water Pressure in a Well System
- RSVP Culinary Torch Operating Instructions
- How to Change a Thermistor on a Whirlpool Dryer