Things You Will Need
- Soft sponge or cloth
- High-grade cleanser
Porta-potties and other portable toilets are great for campers, boats and trailers because they are easy to use and easy to clean.
- Detach the bottom half of the unit.
- Dump the waste into a regular toilet.
- Rinse the unit out with water.
- Take a sponge or cloth and using a non-abrasive cleanser clean the bowl.
- Reattach the bottom part to the top part.
A scouring pad or abrasive cleanser can scratch the surface of the porta-potty and possibly damage some of the parts.