How to Clean a Porta-Potty
Porta-potties and other portable toilets are great for campers, boats and trailers because they are easy to use and easy to clean.
Things You Will Need
- Soft sponge or cloth
- High-grade cleanser
Detach the bottom half of the unit.
Dump the waste into a regular toilet.
Rinse the unit out with water.
Take a sponge or cloth and using a non-abrasive cleanser clean the bowl.
Reattach the bottom part to the top part.
A scouring pad or abrasive cleanser can scratch the surface of the porta-potty and possibly damage some of the parts.
- A scouring pad or abrasive cleanser can scratch the surface of the porta-potty and possibly damage some of the parts.
Sarka-Jonae Miller has been a freelance writer and editor since 2003. She was a personal trainer for four years with certifications from AFAA and NASM. Miller also worked at 24 Hour Fitness, LA Fitness and as a mobile trainer. Her career in the fitness industry begin in 2000 as a martial arts, yoga and group exercise instructor. She graduated cum laude from Syracuse University.
- How to Drain a Reverse Osmosis Water Storage Tank
- How to Reset a Maytag MAH8700AWW Washer
- How to Install the Kick Plate on a Frigidaire Dishwasher
- How to Clean the Air Intake Screen of an A.O. Smith ProMax Water Heater
- How to Remove Salt Stains From Ceramic Tile
- How to Prepare Marine Plywood for a Boat Deck