Roebic Laboratories offers products for cleaning sewage disposal systems. This company supplies a variety of plumbing products and treatments including septic tank and septic line root killers.
Roebic Foaming Root Killer is said to be an environmentally safe product that is free of copper sulfate and Metham Sodium. This root killer works with water and foams on contact, quickly killing invading roots that are damaging your sewer lines.
This foaming root killer contains special ingredients that accelerate the root's decaying process. Most users notice results within two days to a week, depending on how severe the root problem is.
- Use the Roebic Foaming Root Killer as recommended for 4-inch sewer lines that are 50 feet long. Pour the entire bottle of Foaming Root Killer into the toilet bowl. Immediately flush the toilet to prevent the foam from backing up and overflowing. Restrict water use for a minimum of four to six hours.
- Pour one-third of the product into the toilet and flush for slow-flowing toilets. Immediately repeat this step until the rest of the bottle is gone. Flush the toilet a few additional times to completely carry the product into the sewer line.
- Use Roebic Foaming Root Killer around sidewalks and driveways to prevent roots from pushing through and damaging paved structures. Use the appropriate tools and cut an approximately 3-inch-wide edging along the structure. Pour two ounces of the product per foot along the strip, then cover the edged area with soil. Repeat this procedure at least once a year.
- Use Roebic Foaming Root Killer between roots and sewer lines in order to prevent long-term root growth from trees to your sewer line. Use the appropriate mechanical equipment to bore a series of small holes near the tree, or outside of the sewer joints. Make sure that the area and depth of the hole is directly between the tree and your sewer line. Pour four ounces of the Foaming Root Killer into each hole, then fill with soil. Prevent growth between roots and sewer lines by repeating these steps at least once a year.
Wait until right before bed to use the product in your toilet.
Do not apply this root killer through sinks or tubs.
Things You Will Need
- Boring tools
- Wait until right before bed to use the product in your toilet.