How to Remove the Tub on a Fisher & Paykel Washer
Stained clothes can be an indication that your Fisher & Paykel Washer may need a good cleaning. If using the cleaning cycle doesn't fix the problem you may need to clean the tub. It is easy to remove the inner tun and get to the outer tub for cleaning or troubleshooting. You may even find some loose change.
Things You Will Need
- Phillips screwdriver
You can detach the water supply hoses first as they can sometimes get in the way of lifting the lid.
Lift out the two lid bumpers located on the top of the machine.
Take the lid off or move the washer away from the wall so you can lift the lid and lean it back.
Unclip the bias spring located on the left of the support strut, but do not detach from the ring.
Take out the two oval plugs on each side of the tub and the screws.
Lift the agitator out.
Unclip the tub ring clips that go around the tub.
Lift the tub out carefully.
The Drip Cap
- Stained clothes can be an indication that your Fisher & Paykel Washer may need a good cleaning.
- Take out the two oval plugs on each side of the tub and the screws.
Sarka-Jonae Miller has been a freelance writer and editor since 2003. She was a personal trainer for four years with certifications from AFAA and NASM. Miller also worked at 24 Hour Fitness, LA Fitness and as a mobile trainer. Her career in the fitness industry begin in 2000 as a martial arts, yoga and group exercise instructor. She graduated cum laude from Syracuse University.
- How to Change a Spin Bearing in a Maytag Atlantis Washer
- How to Replace a Whirlpool Duet Electric Dryer Belt
- How to Clean The Pump Filter on a GE Front Loading Washing Machine
- How to Take Apart a Kenmore Washing Machine
- How to Replace the Agitator Shaft on a GE Hydrowave Washing Machine
- How to Clean a Kohler Tub