Hanging file folders make it easier to organize your office and your life. Hanging file folders and frames are designed to fit into a desk drawer, and they allow you to store a large number of files and other important paperwork in a limited amount of space.
But before you can start enjoying that convenience and efficiency, you first need to assemble the frames that hold hanging file folders.
- Place all the parts from the hanging file folder frame on a flat surface like a desk or table. Check the parts you have against the list of parts listed in the box.
- Measure the desk drawer where you will be using the frame. Measure the two folder frame rails and snap them off at the proper length.
- Slide the rail into the notch on the end unit. Tighten the screw with a coin or a screwdriver.
- Insert the assembled rail into the other end unit. Tighten the screw with a screwdriver or a coin.
- Take the assembled hanging folder frame and slide it into your desk drawer. Hang the file folders from the frame.
- Measuring tape