- Position the glass table top evenly on the top of the vase. Use a marker and outline the opening of the vase onto the top of the glass while it's sitting in place.
- Turn over the glass and apply the glass adhesive in the marked area. Make sure you have a thick bead. The glass adhesive will dry clear.
- Turn the glass top back over so that the glue is on the bottom. Attach the glass to the vase where the glue is. Sit something heavy on the table top and in the middle so there will be a good seal between the vase and glass. Allow it to dry thoroughly.
- Remove the weight. Wipe the marker off the tabletop surface.
Things You Will Need
- Round or square glass, any size
- Large vase with wide opening
- Glass adhesive that dries clear
- Washable black marker
- Fill the vase with dried flowers or rocks to view through the table top. Use a clear vase to view interior decorations. Mosaic a design into the glass table top.