- Soak a clean cloth in clear water and rub it over the areas where you applied the Tilex. This will rinse the Tilex from the surfaces.
- Fill a spray bottle with white vinegar.
- Spray the white vinegar over the bathroom surfaces where you applied the Tilex. White vinegar is a natural solution that neutralizes odors. Let the white vinegar dry on the surface.
- Fill a bowl with white vinegar and place it in the center of the room. Let it sit there for several hours. As the white vinegar dries, it will neutralize the smell in the room.
How to Get Rid of the Smell of Tilex
Tilex is a bathroom spray that will remove mold and mildew growth from bathtubs, toilets and bathroom counters. It also works to remove soap scum and oily buildup. Tilex contains bleach, which has a very strong smell. This smell can permeate your bathroom and your home. Prevent this by opening windows and turning on your bathroom fan when you are using it. Remove the smell with natural ingredients that will absorb and neutralize it, rather than simply covering it up.
Things You Will Need
- How to Clean Stainless Steel Taps
- How to Remove Colors That Bled Onto Whites
- How to Paint a Smooth Finish
- How to Remove Marking Pen Ink Stains From Fabric
- How to Add Texture to Painted Walls
- How to Remove White Spots From Hardwood Floors
- How to Clean a Stale Washing Machine
- How to Remove Stickers From Stoneware
- How to Remove Rust From an Axe
- How to Remove Dishwasher Stains
- How to Remove Crazy Glue
- How to Calculate Air Conditioning Tonnage & Wattage
- How to Get Rid of Mildew Odors From Walls
- How to Remove Mold From Teak