- Wet a soft cloth with water only. Never use chemical cleaners on high-gloss surfaces. Wring out the cloth until it is just damp. Do not leave water on the finish, because it will leave tiny spots.
- Wipe the shiny surface using straight strokes; never wipe in a circular direction. After wiping each area, use a dry cloth to buff the clean surface.
- Remove spots or sticky spills by cleaning with a solution of 1/2 gallon of water mixed with 1 tsp. of mild dish soap. After removing the spot, rinse with a clean, damp cloth that does not have soap on it, then dry immediately with a dry cloth.
Things You Will Need
- Soft cotton or microfiber cloth Water Dry, soft cloth
- Always test cleaning methods on an area that is not easily visible. Make sure there is nothing gritty on the surface before wiping it clean.