How to Clean Stains Off of an Alumawood Patio Cover
Alumawood is a name brand of aluminum patio covers incorporating DuPont Teflon that makes siding easy to clean and maintain. Alumawood patio covers come in two varieties, Laguna Lattice and Newport Solid. Laguna Lattice is a traditional pergola-style patio cover with open spaces at the top for breezes to come through. The Newport Solid provides protection against the elements. Cleaning is a breeze.
Pour 2 cups of vinegar into the sprayer and mix with 1 gallon of hot water.
Use a garden hose to spray down the patio cover to remove any loose debris.
Spray the patio cover with the white vinegar solution.
Scrub the stains with an extended scrub brush.
Rinse off the patio cover with the garden hose.
- Replace vinegar with ½ to 1 cup of bleach if your patio cover is white. This process can be repeated as often as necessary to remove stains.
- How to Make Bleach Neutralizer
- How to Remove White Spots From a Black Slate
- How to Take the Front Panel Off of an HE2 Kenmore Dryer
- How Do I Change My Coleman Hot Tub From Economy Mode to Standard?
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher
- How to Remove Suntan Lotion From Hardwood Floors