No Water Dispensing
- Turn knob on household water line valve to open water line.
- Shut the freezer door completely.
- Replace the filter cartridge. Open freezer door and turn the ice maker signal arm to the "Off" position.
- Turn filter cup to the left while it holding in your hand. Gently pull filter cartridge out of the cup. Rinse the cup for 30 seconds under running water.
- Throw away old filter cartridge. Place new filter in cup, with the small o-ring facing up. Replace cup and filter to housing, turning it to tighten. Turn ice maker back on.
Unpleasant Water Taste or Odor
- Dispense 10 to 12 eight ounce glasses of water and dump in your sink to empty the tank of old, stale water.
- Connect the water pipe found behind the refrigerator to the cold water line for the kitchen faucet. You can usually find the cold water line under your sink.
- Use a crescent wrench or your fingers to tighten the pipe securely.
Things You Will Need
- Filter cartridge
- Crescent wrench
- Install water connections with copper tubing.
- If your water still has an off taste after troubleshooting, contact your water treatment center for help.
- Water pressure is sometimes low during the regenerative phase of the reverse osmosis system. This is normal and doesn't indicate a problem.