- Fill a spray bottle with 2 cups warm water and 2 cups household vinegar. The vinegar is a natural disinfectant that will kill the mold and any associated odor or bacteria.
- Saturate the moldy and mildewed area heavily with this spray. Let sit for two hours, then apply another coating of the vinegar solution.
- Moisten a nylon scrub brush with the vinegar solution and scrub over the mold and mildew. Use a toothbrush to get between cracks and along grout lines.
- Flush the shower with hot water to rinse away the mildew, mold and vinegar.
Things You Will Need
- Spray bottle
- Nylon scrub brush
- Wear a pair of gloves and a mask when cleaning the mold.
- Use this spray regularly as an all-purpose cleaner for your shower, as this will prevent future mold and mildew from accumulating.