Cleaning the Tile
- Mix together the salt, baking soda and vinegar to create a paste. Put the paste onto the sponge and scrub the tiles.
- Use the toothbrush or Q-tips to clean hard-to-reach places or corners. Let the paste sit for a few minutes before removing it.
- Use the bleach to remove any mold and mildew that has built up on the tiles. Apply the bleach directly to the area, allowing it to sit for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply lemon juice to the second sponge and wipe down all the tiles. This step will help create a shine to the tile. The citrus also helps to disinfect and repel mildew regrowth as well as leave the area clean and fresh smelling.
- Squeegee off the tile and dry the walls down after every shower in order to help keep the tiles clean and shiny.