- Unplug the Shark's cord from the electrical outlet. Turn the water tank cap counterclockwise to remove it.
- Pour water into the fill flask. Pour water from the flask into the water tank, filling to the water line indicated on the tank.
- Connect the desired cleaning attachment to the steam bottle nozzle by lining up the arrow on the attachment with the "unlock" symbol on the tank. Press the attachment and secure by turning clockwise.
- Plug the steam bottle's cord into the wall. A blue light verifies that the appliance is heating. Wait for 45 to 60 seconds and then hold the steam trigger. If you see steam emitting, the cleaner is ready to use.
- Aim your nozzle at the item you wish to clean and hold the trigger. Apply the steam over a 6-by-6-inch area, using a slow, steady motion to avoid scorch marks. Don't hold the steam cleaner in one place for more than two or three seconds.
- Release the trigger to stop the flow of steam. Wipe the surface with a soft cloth to remove loosened dirt and grime.
Things You Will Need
- Shark steam bottle cleaner
- Soft, clean cloth or sponge
- Allow the cleaner to cool completely before storing.
- Never place your hand over the nozzle, as the steam can cause burns.
- Keep the Shark steam bottle cleaner away from children.
- Don't use chemicals in the cleaner.