- Turn off and unplug the Dirt Devil Breeze vacuum cleaner.
- Set the handle in the upright position and locate the hose on the side of the base unit.
- Twist and pull the attachment end of the hose clockwise and upward to remove it, and select the desired tool attachment from the caddy.
- Position the attachment on the hose with the notch on the attachment facing up. Push together and twist slightly to connect.
- Twist and pull the attachment apart from the hose when finished and reconnect the end of the hose to the base of the cleaner.
Dirt Devil Breeze Bagless Attachment Instructions
The Dirt Devil Breeze bagless upright vacuum comes equipped with an allergen filtration system, 25-foot-long power cord, 12 amp motor, headlight, 13-inch-wide cleaning path, automatic height adjustment and cyclone suction. The unit is sold in many home retail or appliance stores as well as on the Internet, and comes with a full set of accessory tools. Attaching these to the unit for cleaning hard-to-reach places or other surfaces is relatively simple to do.