- Take the oil lamp apart and clean it thoroughly. Allow the lamp to dry completely.
- Open the oil to electricity lamp kit package.
- Insert or screw the lamp kit into the base of the lamp.
- Insert the flame light bulb into the lamp kit.
- Place the lamp shade on top of the lamp kit.
- Plug the lamp kit into the wall outlet and turn it on.
How to Convert Lamp From Oil to Electric
Before electricity, people used oil lamps to light their rooms. Although oil lamps are no longer practical, they are quite elegant and pleasing to the eye. Oil lamps can be used not only for decoration, but to shed some light in your home.
Things You Will Need
- How to Clean Bruce Hardwood Flooring
- How to Connect a Hitachi DVI Television to an HDMI Receiver
- How to Make Enamel Paint Dull
- How to Clean Wax Out of Chiffon
- How to Remove Hard Water Deposits in Teapots
- How to Season My Brinkmann Smoker
- How to Clean Anolon Advanced Cookware
- How to Remove Burn Stains From Stainless Steel Pots
- How to Remove Marking Pen Ink Stains From Fabric
- Instructions on How to Install Anchor Bolts
- How to Convert Gauge Thickness to Millimeters
- How to Set the Time on a Golden Hour Clock
- How to Clean Grill Grates With Oven Cleaner
- How to clean lamp shades