How to Open a Sentry V120 Lock
The Sentry V120 security safe has two locking bolts, concealed hinges and a four-bitted key. The safe is packaged with three identical copies of the key. Opening the V120 safe requires the key be properly aligned and the correct opening procedure followed. It is important to insert the key correctly to avoid causing any damage to the key.
Insert the key into the lock. Align the small raised bump on the head of the key with the red dot on the top of the lock.
Turn the key one quarter turn clockwise. Do not force the key. If it does not turn, remove and re-align it.
Pull gently on the key and swing the door open.
- How to Reset a Craftsman Keypad
- How to Remove Hard Water Deposits in Teapots
- How to Turn Off the Lock Light on the Kenmore Elite Electric Cooktop
- How to Remove the Back Filter Cover From a Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- How to Remove a Schlage Interchangeable Core Lock
- How to Install a Doorbell Button