- Place one segment of the epoxy resin into one bowl, and the other segment into the other bowl. Mix the two parts of epoxy together into a third bowl using a popsicle stick to stir.
- Add one part of colloidal silica for every five parts of epoxy to the mixture. Stir until blended.
- Use this epoxy mixture to spread onto areas that need a high amount of contouring or shaping. This epoxy is ideal to repair wood molding, wood columns and other items with a high level of detail.
- Mix the two parts of the epoxy resin together in a bowl. Stir until well blended.
- Add two parts of sawdust for every five parts of epoxy. Stir the mixture together until the sawdust is completely blended into the epoxy.
- Use this mixture as a filler for holes and other crack repairs. This filler also works well for wood rot repairs. The sawdust in the epoxy gives the patch a similar texture to the original material, creating a more seamless appearance.