- Wash the pickle crock and its lid in warm, soapy water. Use the sponge to remove any debris.
- Rinse the pickle crock thoroughly.
- Allow the pickle crock to air-dry.
How to Clean a Pickle Crock
A pickle crock is a fermenting ceramic crock pot that is used to make pickles. According to the Crock Pot Meals website, pickle crocks are designed to release fermenting gases and prevent outside air from entering. If your pickle crock is not cleaned thoroughly, your pickles may grow mold and bacteria that can ruin the flavor or make you ill. Cleaning your pickle crock properly will help ensure that your homemade pickles are delicious and safe to eat.
Things You Will Need
- How to Clean a Gevalia Coffee Maker
- How to Measure a Chain-link Fence for Paint
- How to Remove Burn Stains From Stainless Steel Pots
- How to Take Apart a KitchenAid Blender
- How to Polish Porcelain
- How to Remove Yellow Stains From Whites
- How to Clean Rusty Gold Plated Rims
- How to Remove Grease Stains From Ceramic Tile
- How to Clean Water Containers
- How to Remove Marking Pen Ink Stains From Fabric
- How to Dissolve Ink
- Homemade Pipe-Cleaning Solution
- How to Clean an Outdoor Bird Feeder
- How to Get Rid of Mildew Stains From Material and Plastic