- Mix together a solution of one part isopropyl alcohol to one part distilled water. You can use just water if your anti-glare screen's care guide suggests against using alcohol.
- Dip the cloth into the mixture so it is slightly damp but not wet.
- Rub the anti-glare screen in a gentle circular motion to clean it of any dust or smudges.
- Wipe the screen down gently with a dry cloth to remove any excess moisture.
How To Clean an Anti Glare Screen
Anti-glare coatings or films on screens reduce the amount of glare on a screen. They are available for everything from a computer monitor to a cell phone or an HDTV. A good anti-glare screen will reduce the glare on it by at least 95 percent. Most of them can be cleaned with care, but avoid using anything abrasive.
Things You Will Need
- How to Remove Mold From Teak
- How to Fold a Napkin into a Rectangle
- How to Clean With Acetone or Isopropyl Alcohol
- How to Clean Wooden Window Frames
- Types of Screens for a Screened Porch
- How to Clean Anolon Advanced Cookware
- How to Remove Marking Pen Ink Stains From Fabric
- How to Buy New Window Screens
- How to Clean Old Window Glass
- How to Clean an Ice Cube Tray
- How to Clean Leaded Glass
- How to Use an Amp Probe Meter
- How to Clean an Outdoor Bird Feeder
- How to Clean a Carpet With Simple Green