- Remove everything off the shelves in the refrigerator and take the contents out of the crisper drawers. Temporarily store the food in another refrigerator or ice chest.
- Grasp the shelf frame and the glass center with two hands and lift the back of the shelf up and out of the support rail.
- Tilt the shelf slightly left or right to remove it without damaging the inside walls or other shelves in the refrigerator.
- Slide the crisper drawers forward one at a time, until you feel a slight pressure or notice a mechanical stop. Lift the drawer up and out.
- When you initially lift the shelf out of the support rail, apply even pressure to both sides of the shelf at the same time so you don't risk bending one shelf clip.
- Replace shelves by lining up the shelf clips evenly in the holes along the support rails. Drop the clip into the slot and lower the shelf. Check them for level.
- Thoroughly clean you shelves before replacing them.