- Locate the "Loc" icon next to the clock on the display setting. If the "Loc" icon is not illuminated, simply pull open the door. However, if the "Loc" icon is illuminated, the lock is engaged.
- Locate the "Stop" button on the bottom right corner of the keypad, and press the button for three seconds. You will hear a beep that indicates the oven door is unlocking. The phrase, "DOOR LOCKED" will flash until the door unlocks. At this point, the "Loc" light will turn off.
- Pull open the oven door with the handle.
How to Unlock a Kenmore F11 Oven
When you turn on a Kenmore F11, you can lock the door to the oven. This is a safety feature to keep children out of a hot oven. The lock also disables all of the keys on the keypad except for one. This prevents children from opening the door, and it prevents them from adjusting the temperature or cooling settings.
- How to Thaw a Steak in a Toaster Oven
- How to Remove Marking Pen Ink Stains From Fabric
- How to Convert Gauge Thickness to Millimeters
- How Do You Clean Water Spots From Glass Table Tops?
- How to Turn a Gas Oven Off
- How to Lock a Garage
- How to Dissolve Ink
- How to Unlock Door the Door on a GE Washer Model WBVH5100HWW
- How to Remove Yellow Stains From Whites
- How to Add Texture to Painted Walls
- How to Measure a Chain-link Fence for Paint
- How to Set the Upper & Lower Thermostats on Dual Element Water Heaters
- How to Remove Rust From an Axe
- How to Clean a Stainless Steel Backsplash