- Verify that the Norcold refrigerator is plugged firmly into an AC power receptacle if the ice maker is not working.
- Open the water valve on the vehicle if there is power to the refrigerator but no ice production. Push the ice maker power arm down to turn on the ice maker.
- Keep the refrigerator door shut for several hours and adjust the thermostat to a colder temperature to allow the interior temperature to reach the necessary level to create ice.
- Clear away ice cubes that may be jamming the chute if the ice maker is powered on and there is water supply but no ice. Use a plastic utensil to force the cubes through the dispenser.
- Contact Norcold for additional assistance as necessary.
How to Troubleshoot a Norcold Ice Maker
Norcold manufactures a variety of refrigeration units for recreation vehicles, trucks, vans and other mobile units. The refrigerators come in gas absorption or AC/DC models as well as portable units, and many Norcold refrigerators include an ice maker. While the ice maker should function well with typical care and maintenance, if owners experience issues with the ice maker, some troubleshooting may be useful in determining the problem source and finding a resolution.
Things You Will Need
- My Refrigerator Won't Start
- How to Run a Refrigerator Without a Defrost Timer
- How to Fix a Punctured Refrigerator
- How to Troubleshoot a Samsung Refrigerator RF267AARS
- How to Locate the Drain Tube in a Refrigerator
- How to Fix a VTech Phone: Warning Check Battery
- How to Fix a Leaky Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Dispenser
- How do I Troubleshoot Norcold 838EG2 Refrigerators?
- How to Troubleshoot Refrigerator Condensation Problems
- How to Install a Refrigerator's Crisper Drawer
- How to Clean a Refrigerator With Bleach
- How Do I Stop the Back of My Refrigerator From Freezing?
- How to Fix a Dishwasher Soap Dispenser
- How to Repair a Leaky Ice Maker in a Refrigerator