- Open your under sink cabinet and shut off the water supply valve by turning it fully to the right. Remove the contents from under the sink so you will have room to work.
- Shut off the power from the breaker box to the old garbage disposal.
- Remove your old garbage disposal. If you do not have one, skip to the next step.
- Use a putty knife to remove your sink flange. Also use the putty knife to remove the old plumber's putty from the seal.
- Apply fresh plumber's putty around the base of the flange hole. Press the new Badger 333 sink flange down. weigh it down with something for approximately 20 minutes while it dries.
- Slip on the fiber gasket, backup flange and mounting ring from underneath. Press the snap ring on next until you hear it click into place.
- Insert and tighten the three support screws with your screwdriver.
- Turn your Badger 333 upside down and remove the small plate with a screwdriver. Pull the wires out. Connect the disposal's wires to the wires inside your flexible electric cable connector. Replace the plate on the bottom of your new disposal
- Mount your disposal by aligning the mounting tabs to the slide-up ramps on the mounting ring. Turn the unit and mounting ring until the three tabs lock over the ridges.
- Slide the flange over the discharge tube and insert the gasket into the disposal's discharge outlet. Tighten the two bolts to secure the flange to the discharge tube. Attach your outflow pipe to the discharge tube using a PVC connector if necessary.
- Turn water supply back on and then flip your electric breaker back on.
Insinkerator Pro 333 Instructions
The Badger Insinkerator 333 is an under-sink mounted home garbage disposal system. The Badger 333 has a cylinder-shaped body that attaches to the bottom of your drain and connects to your sink's outflow plumbing pipe. The Badger 333 is a low maintenance disposal. It comes with a small hand that helps with jams in the disposal. Installation time is approximately two hours.