How to Remove a Bit From a Hilti TE24
The Hilti TE is a cordless screwdriver and hammer drill powered by a 24-volt battery. You can use a variety of different sized bits while using the drill. Various jobs require different size bits, so you will occasionally need to remove the current bit from the drill and insert a new bit.
Swapping out the bits only takes a few seconds and you can prevent damage to your projects by using the proper sized bit.
Hold your Hilti drill in one hand.
Locate the drill bit adapter that holds the drill bit into place. The drill bit adapter is also known as the “chuck.”
Turn the end of the drill bit adapter, or chuck, counterclockwise until the drill bit adapter begins to expand around the drill bit.
Pull the drill bit out from the drill bit adapter, using your fingers.
Based in Columbus, Ga., Ashley Hay has been covering animal health and wellness since 2004, and arts and entertainment since 2008. She holds a Bachelors of Arts in psychology from the University of Central Florida.
- How to Remove the Back Filter Cover From a Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- How to Insert Wooden Slats for a Bed Frame
- How to Tell If My Cordless Drill Battery Is Bad
- How to Remove the Cap to Replace the Line of a Homelite Trimmer
- Dirt Devil Breeze Bagless Attachment Instructions
- How to Turn Off the Lock Light on the Kenmore Elite Electric Cooktop