- Remove the upper tray from the Scentsy warmer by lifting it out of place. Set the tray aside.
- Install the warming bulb, turning it clockwise until it is tight. Replace the top tray on the warmer.
- Break one or two squares of the scent of your choice from the block. Place the squares in the warmer tray.
- Plug the power cord into a wall outlet. The bulb will emit heat that melts the scent blocks.
How to Put Together a Scentsy Warmer
Scentsy warmers come in many decorative designs, all with the same general style. The upper warming tray and bulb warmer are similar in every model. Scentsy (http://www.scentsy.net/) offers more than 80 different scented waxes for your warmer, and a new scent is highlighted every month. Assemble the warmer properly to ensure that the wax melts to distribute the scent without damaging the bulb assembly.
- How to Remove Wine Stains From Linen
- How to Make a Bedroom out of a Game Room
- How to Disassemble a Braun Electric Shaver Model 7505
- How to Separate Honey From Wax in a Double Boiler
- How to Put a K-Cup Filter in My Keurig
- How to Get Stains Out of Bottles
- DIY: Homemade Paintbrush Cleaner
- How Does a Towel Warming Rack Work?
- How to Adjust an RV Refrigerator
- How to Install Kensington Laminate Flooring
- How to Clean a Stale Washing Machine
- How to Remove White Spots From Hardwood Floors
- The Effect of Swamp Coolers on Hardwood Floors
- How to Clean a Kenmore Elite Ice Maker