How Can I Clean My Hardwood Floors With Dr. Bronner's?
Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner -- the brand's only all-purpose cleaner -- contains essential oils to freshen the smell of your room as you clean dirt and scum off your hardwood floors. Damp-mop the planks to ensure that you don't damage them. Otherwise, you run the risk of the wood absorbing too much water and buckling.
Add 2 tbsp. of Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner to 1 qt. warm water. Mix to combine. Add more of the liquid cleaner if your hardwood floors are greasy or very dirty.
Dip a mop into the mixture and wring out as much of the solution as possible. Wring a second time to ensure that the mop is just slightly damp.
Push the mop over the floor to clean it.
Rinse the mop under clear water periodically. Wring out all of the water, and repeat Steps 2 and 3 until you've removed all the dirt on the floor.
Rinse the mop under clear water to remove any remaining cleaning solution. Wring the mop out, and run it over the floor to rinse away the cleaning solution residue.
Dry the hardwood floors completely with clean cloths.
Things You Will Need
- Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner
- How to Remove Wax From a Slate Floor
- How to Restore No-Wax Vinyl Floor Shine in High Traffic Areas
- How to Remove the Back Filter Cover From a Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- How to Remove Bronze Tarnish and Pitting
- How to Refinish Bruce Hardwood
- How to Remove Suntan Lotion From Hardwood Floors