- Add 2 tbsp. of Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner to 1 qt. warm water. Mix to combine. Add more of the liquid cleaner if your hardwood floors are greasy or very dirty.
- Dip a mop into the mixture and wring out as much of the solution as possible. Wring a second time to ensure that the mop is just slightly damp.
- Push the mop over the floor to clean it.
- Rinse the mop under clear water periodically. Wring out all of the water, and repeat Steps 2 and 3 until you've removed all the dirt on the floor.
- Rinse the mop under clear water to remove any remaining cleaning solution. Wring the mop out, and run it over the floor to rinse away the cleaning solution residue.
- Dry the hardwood floors completely with clean cloths.
How Can I Clean My Hardwood Floors With Dr. Bronner's?
Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner -- the brand's only all-purpose cleaner -- contains essential oils to freshen the smell of your room as you clean dirt and scum off your hardwood floors. Damp-mop the planks to ensure that you don't damage them. Otherwise, you run the risk of the wood absorbing too much water and buckling.