- Peel as much of the sticker from the plastic as you are able. Pour a small amount of mineral spirits onto the corner of a clean, dry cloth.
- Rub the now damp corner of the cloth onto the sticky residue on the plastic. Rub in a circular motion while applying pressure to the plastic. Continue this step until all sticky residue is removed from plastic.
- Moisten a clean, dry sponge with cool water. Rub the area with the sponge for a few seconds to remove the mineral spirits from the plastic.
- Dry the plastic by wiping the area with a clean dry cloth.
How to Get Sticky Stuff off Plastic from a Sticker
When removing stickers that have been applied for long periods of time, a sticky residue is usually left behind. If not properly removed, the sticky residue can attract dirt and will still stay as long as you allow it. When this residue is on plastic, it can be removed in an easy process with a few items. Remove any unwanted stickers from your plastic items and never worry about the sticky stuff being left behind again.
Things You Will Need
- Do not inhale mineral spirits.