How to Remove the Shelves in a Frigidaire Freezer
Frigidaire refrigerators often have both a fresh food compartment and freezer compartment, and are designed for non-commercial preservation of perishable food. The freezer compartment has several shelves that allow you to make the most of the space and organize the items placed in the compartment. Occasionally, it is necessary to remove a shelf or all of the shelves to make room for larger items, or while performing repairs to the refrigerator.
Locate the plastic retaining clips located on the supports of the freezer shelf or shelves that you would like to remove.
Pull the plastic retaining clip straight off of the shelf supports. Place the clips in a safe location.
Slide the freezer shelf to the side then lift and remove the shelf.
Andrew Todd has been writing since 2006. He has written for the Consumer Search website and the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Florida. Todd has a Bachelor of Science in criminal justice from the University of Central Florida.
- How to Clean the Coils on a KitchenAid Superba Refrigerator
- How to Install a Frigidaire Front Load Washer Drawer Magnet
- How to Clean Burnt Food in a Paderno Frying Pan
- How to Remove the Front Panel on a Kenmore Elite Refrigerator
- How to Clean Plastic With Alcohol
- How to Remove the Shelf on a Samsung French Door Refrigerator