How to Remove the Shelves in a Frigidaire Freezer
Frigidaire refrigerators often have both a fresh food compartment and freezer compartment, and are designed for non-commercial preservation of perishable food. The freezer compartment has several shelves that allow you to make the most of the space and organize the items placed in the compartment. Occasionally, it is necessary to remove a shelf or all of the shelves to make room for larger items, or while performing repairs to the refrigerator.
Locate the plastic retaining clips located on the supports of the freezer shelf or shelves that you would like to remove.
Pull the plastic retaining clip straight off of the shelf supports. Place the clips in a safe location.
Slide the freezer shelf to the side then lift and remove the shelf.
- How to Access the Evaporator in a GE Refrigerator With a Bottom Freezer
- How to Clean Plastic With Alcohol
- How to Replace the Evaporator Fan in a Sears Kenmore Elite Refrigerator
- How to Install a Glass Cabinet Shelf
- How to Clean Burnt Food in a Paderno Frying Pan
- How Can I Remove My Icemaker in My Whirlpool Refrigerator?