- Plug the small, rectangular shaped USB input on your Wi-Fi link USB adapter into any available USB input on your PC. The USB inputs on your PC are also rectangular shaped. The Wi-Fi link adapter connects to your PC the same way a flash drive would.The PlayStation 3 has built-in wireless network capabilities so no device like the Wi-Fi link is needed on the console itself. Instead, the Wi-Fi link USB adapter is designed to take your computer's wired network connection and turn it into a wireless connection that the PS3 can then use to get online.
- Turn on the Sony home video game console.
- Select "Settings" and "Network Settings."
- Choose "Internet Connection." From this window, select "Enable" to enable your PlayStation 3's ability to connect to the Internet.
How to Connect a Wi-Fi Link USB Adapter to a PS3
You don't necessarily have to connect your PlayStation 3 to your computer's router or modem in order to access the Internet. Certain companies make USB Wi-Fi adapters that are specifically designed to work with gaming consoles like the PlayStation 3. These adapters can be hooked up in just a few minutes.
- How to Connect Your TV to the Internet
- How to Connect a Home Theater System to a TV
- How to Connect a Hitachi DVI Television to an HDMI Receiver
- How to Use Antennas to Get HDTV
- The Best Surveillance Equipment for the Home
- How to Install a Fax Machine to a Computer
- How to Interface a Cell Phone to Your House Wiring
- How to Start an Air Conditioner for the First Time
- How to Connect a Trane Rover
- How to Connect an External Hard Drive to a Stereo Receiver
- How to Locate a Distributor for Rainbow Vacuum Cleaners
- How to Lock a Quick Connect on a Sprayer
- How to Turn Off the Lock Light on the Kenmore Elite Electric Cooktop
- How to Install a PC Program on Apple Parallels