- Disconnect the DVI cable from the Hitachi television and the HDMI cable from the receiver, if either cable is already hooked up to an electronic device.
- Plug in one end of the DVI cable into the matching socket on the adapter and turn the two locking screws on the plug clockwise.
- Insert the plug on one end of the HDMI cable into the socket on the other side of the adapter.
- Connect the opposite end of the DVI cable to the input socket on the Hitachi TV.
- Plug in the other end of the HDMI cable to an output port on the rear of the receiver.
How to Connect a Hitachi DVI Television to an HDMI Receiver
Some Hitachi TV sets are equipped with digital video interface connectors to receive a high-definition video signal. Newer audio/video components, including AV receivers for home theater, are equipped with a different but compatible connection format known as high definition media interface. Connecting a Hitachi TV with DVI requires an adapter to transform the jack into a six-sided port that can connect with a standard HDMI cable.
Things You Will Need
- How to Turn a Gas Oven Off
- How to Unlock Door the Door on a GE Washer Model WBVH5100HWW
- How to Set the Upper & Lower Thermostats on Dual Element Water Heaters
- How to Clean Ink Off Leather
- How to Turn Off the Lock Light on the Kenmore Elite Electric Cooktop
- How to Convert Lamp From Oil to Electric
- How to Use Vinegar to Disinfect
- How Do I Disassemble the Agitator on My Whirlpool Washer?
- How to Clean Anolon Advanced Cookware
- How to Remove Yellow Stains From Whites
- How to Convert Gauge Thickness to Millimeters
- How to Remove White Spots From Hardwood Floors
- How to Remove Stickers From Stoneware
- How to Change a Thermistor on a Whirlpool Dryer