- Remove any products or items from the granite surface so that the entire area is clear and out of the way.
- Spray the Granite Gloss onto the surface. Wipe away the cleaner using a clean cloth, turning over the cloth frequently. Stop when the granite appears clean.
- Pour a line of Gel-Gloss onto the granite surface and rub it into the granite using a dry cloth. Let the Gel-Gloss dry until the granite is hazy in appearance.
- Buff out the haze from the Gel-Gloss using a new clean dry cloth, working the cloth in a circular motion.
How to Apply Gel-Gloss and Granite Gloss
Gel-Gloss manufactures a wide variety of products for cleaning and maintaining marble and granite products, including the flagship product Gel-Gloss, as well as Granite Gloss. These two cleaners are designed to work together, by cleaning, and protecting the underlying surface. Using these products takes just a few minutes to do, and then your granite surface will be cleaned and protected properly.
Things You Will Need
- How to Clean & Seal Marble
- DIY: Granite Counters That Are Absorbing Water
- How to Polish a Composite Countertop
- Will Cut Lemons & Acidic Foods Damage Granite Counter Tops?
- Facts About Granite Countertops
- What Can I Use to Polish Marble?
- How to Remove Hair Color From Countertops
- How to Renew Ceramic Tile
- How to Clean Marble With Common Household Items
- New Countertops That Look Like Granite
- Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning Tips
- How to Fix Toilet Bowl Cleaner Spill on Marble
- How to Clean Stainless Steel Taps
- How to Clean a Granite Fireplace