- Make sure the gas is shut off on the grill. Locate the ignitor, which should be next to the burner inside the grill.
- Grasp the wire connecting the ignitor to the push button and pull it loose.
- Use the wire pliers to loosen the retaining nut on the ignitor.
- Remove the old ignitor and put the new ignitor in its place. Reattach the retainer nut.
- Slide the wire back over the terminal on the new ignitor.
Things You Will Need
- Wire pliers
- If there is no spark, adjust the ignitor's distance from the metal by bending it closer or further away.