What is Tig Welding?
Learn what tig welding is from an expert in arc, tig and mig welding in this free DIY video.
Malcolm MacDonald graduated from Connestoga College in 1968 from the Fitter Welding Program. Since then, he has traveled extensively throughout Canada working in almost every aspect of the welding trade industry – such as pipe fitting, iron working, nuclear power, food and beverage, and pharmaceuticals - to name only a few. He is an active member of the United Association of Plumbers, Steam Fitters, and Welders, and he currently teaches the Welding Apprenticeship Program.
- How to Remove the Washing Machine Cover on a Kenmore Elite
- How to Remove White Spots From Hardwood Floors
- A Home Remedy Pest Control for Hibiscus Ladybugs
- How to Fix Memory Foam That Is Ripped
- How to Remove an LG Tromm Laundry Detergent Dispenser
- How to Remove the Back Filter Cover From a Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner