The Johnson A419 thermostat series are electronic temperature controls with easy-to-use user interface displays. These types of thermostats are used to adjust the setpoint temperature on units like refrigerators and beverage coolers.
Because the Johnson A419 is compact and offers a digital display, it is easier to program than some other similar thermostats.
- Press and hold the “Menu” button until the display flashes “SP” (for setpoint temperature).
- Press the “Menu” button again to display the current setpoint.
- Press the “Up” or “Down” button to adjust the current setpoint up or down accordingly.
- Press the “Menu” button to save your setpoint.
Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit by pressing the “Up” and “Down” arrow buttons simultaneously.
If you don’t make any programming entries for 30 seconds while programming is in progress, the screen will revert back to the normal temperature display.
Things You Will Need
- Johnson A419 thermostat
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit by pressing the “Up” and “Down” arrow buttons simultaneously.