- Open the door on the side of the thermostat if your thermostat is not touch-screen.
- Press the "Day/Time" button to set the current day and time. Use the "Up" and "Down" arrow buttons to change the hour, and make sure that the "AM/PM" indicator is correct. Press the "DAY/TIME" button to advance to the minutes, and then use the "Up" and "Down" arrow buttons to set the minutes. Press the "DAY/TIME" button once again, and then use the "Up" and "Down" arrow buttons to set the correct day of the week. Press the "ENTER" button to exit, saving your changes.
- Press and hold the "PROG" button for five seconds to select the five-day span on which the heating or cooling cycle will run.
- Use the "Up" and "Down" arrow buttons to change the five-day span that the program will affect. Press the "PROG" button to save your changes.
- Press and release the "PROG" button to set the schedule. Use the "Up" and "Down" arrow buttons to change the hour, and then press and release the "PROG" button to advance to the minutes.
- Use the "Up" and "Down" arrow buttons to change the minute setting, and then press the "PROG" button to advance to the temperature settings.
- Use the "Up" and "Down" arrow buttons to set the desired temperature at the time set.
- Press the "PROG" button to advance to the next temperature adjustment period, and then repeat Steps 3 through 7 to set the temperature settings for that period. You may program up to four events per day.
- Press the "Enter" button when you are finished to save your settings.
Lennox Thermostat Programming Instructions
Lennox manufactures many heating and cooling products, such as air conditioning systems, heat pumps, furnaces and thermostats. Lennox programmable thermostats allow you to set a heating and cooling schedule for your home and office. By setting the temperature to a more cost-efficient level while the home or office is occupied, you will potentially save hundreds of dollars each year. Once properly programmed, the thermostat will automatically raise and lower the temperature at the times you've specified.
- Oster Toaster Oven 6058 Operating Instructions
- How Do I Change My Coleman Hot Tub From Economy Mode to Standard?
- How to Override an Indoor Thermostat
- How to Troubleshoot the Night-Light on a GE Profile Spacemaker Microwave
- How to Program a Rona Programmable Thermostat
- How to Program the Hunter XC Irrigation Controller
- How to Program a Honeywell Alarm
- How to Set the Heat on Hot Tubs
- Stanley Timermax Lamp Timer Instructions
- How to Set the Upper & Lower Thermostats on Dual Element Water Heaters
- The Average Cost for Home Air Conditioning
- Timex Appliance Seven Day Timer Program Directions
- Instructions for Operating a Hampton Bay Air Conditioner
- How to Calculate Needed BTUs