Jameson Thermostat Programming Instructions
The Jameson thermostat is a digital thermostat that has the ability to be programmed so that it comes on and goes off as you want without you having to manually adjust it all the time. It comes preprogrammed from the factory, but you might not be comfortable with the preset settings. Its user-friendly interface makes the process of programming a Jameson thermostat relatively simple.
Programming the Temperature
Push “Day” until the day that you want the thermostat to turn on is displayed.
Push “Time” until the time that you want the thermostat to turn on is displayed.
Push “S” to increase the temperature or “T” to decrease it until the desired temperature is displayed.
Push “Heat/Cool” to switch between the two settings.
Push “S” to increase the temperature or “T” to decrease it until you reach the temperature you want the thermostat to stay set.
Push “Run Program.” The temperature is now programmed.
Programming the Date and Time
Push “Set Current Date/Time.”
Push “Day” until the current day is displayed.
Push “Time” until the current time is displayed. Push “Daylight Time” if it’s daylight savings time to set the thermostat for that.
Push “Run” program. The date and time are programmed.
- If you don’t push “Run Program,” your settings will not be saved.
Kayla Lowe has been a freelance writer since 2008. She writes for various online publications and is also the author of the book "Maiden's Blush," a Christian-fiction romance novel. Lowe is pursuing a degree in elementary education.
- How to Adjust the Time & Date on a Honeywell Thermostat
- How to Reset a Trane HVAC After a Power Loss
- How to Unlock a Hoveround
- How Do I Run a Diagnostic Test on My Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer?
- How to Program a Rona Programmable Thermostat
- How Do I Change My Coleman Hot Tub From Economy Mode to Standard?