Things You Will Need
- Clear liquid soap
- Soft cloth
The Novaform memory foam mattress is sold by Costco. Its memory foam molds to the contours of your body, holding you firmly in place and retaining your body heat.
You may find that your Novaform memory foam mattress cover becomes soiled with constant use. Harsh cleaning chemicals will harm the mattress cover and can ruin the memory foam if they penetrate through the mattress cover.
Use a few simple tips to keep your Novaform memory foam mattress clean.
- Remove all pillows, sheets and blankets from your Novaform memory foam mattress.
- Dampen a soft cloth with water, and wring it out so that water does not drip from it.
- Put a dime-sized amount of clear liquid soap on the cloth. Do not put the soap directly on the mattress.
- Spot clean the soiled mattress area with the cloth and soap. Rinse out the cloth, and sponge away any excess soap from the mattress.
- Let the mattress air-dry completely before putting any sheets, blankets and pillows back on the mattress.