How to Reset My Maytag Microwave
Maytag manufactures many models of microwaves in both over-the-range and counter-top models. All models of Maytag microwaves have a digital control panel that controls all of the microwave's functions. If the digital control panel malfunctions, the microwave may not be operable.
Fortunately, Maytag microwaves can be easily reset, and the reset process requires no special tools or technical abilities.
Locate the microwave's power cable. For over-the-range models, the power cable may be located in the cabinet above the microwave.
Unplug the power cable so that the microwave turns completely off.
Allow the power cable to remain unplugged for at least two minutes, in which time the internal memory will erase and the microwave will be reset.
Plug the power cable back into the outlet to complete the reset.
- How to Change the Light Bulb Inside a Maytag Microwave Hood
- How to Turn Off the Lock Light on the Kenmore Elite Electric Cooktop
- How to Troubleshoot a Maytag Neptune That Will Not Lock
- Magic Chef Microwave Troubleshooting
- How to Uninstall an Ewave Microwave
- How to Change the Light Bulb in a Kenmore Microwave