- Plug the range into the outlet fully. Reset tripped breakers or replace blown fuses in the household breaker or fuse box, if needed.
- Push the control knob in and turn to the desired setting. Press and hold the "To Lock Hold 3 Sec" key for three seconds to unlock the controls if "Loc" is shown on the display.
- Call for service if the oven indicator light flashes continuously. The range has detected an error that requires service.
- Turn the range off and press the "Clock" button to reset the clock if the time is flashing. Press the "+" or "-" arrow keys to change the time. Press the "Clock" or "Start" key to set the selected time.
- Push the "Off/Cancel" key to clear the display if a letter followed by a number appears on the display. This is an error code. Call for service if the error code reappears.
- Press the "Start" key to start the selected cooking function if "Push?" or "PSH" appears on the display. This means a function was selected but the "Start" key was not pressed.
Self-Cleaning Cycle Does Not Start
- Close the oven door completely. The self-cleaning cycle will not start if the door is not fully closed.
- Set the controls properly. Press the "Self Clean" key. Use the "+" or "-" arrow keys to enter a cycle time. Press the "Start" button to begin the cycle.
- Check the display. If the time is counting down on the display, a timed cycle was selected. The self-cleaning cycle will begin at the selected time.