How to Change the Light Bulb Inside a Maytag Microwave Hood
When you are heating up food in your Maytag microwave, there is an internal light that allows you to see your food as it cooks. Also, when you open the microwave door, the light should come on. If the light does not work, then the bulb inside the hood may be burned out. You can manually replace the light bulb at any time once you locate the bulb cover inside the vent grille.
Unplug the power supply for your Maytag microwave from the wall outlet.
Open the microwave door by pressing down on the button located on the left-hand corner of the microwave.
Locate the vent grille at the top of the inside of the microwave. Behind the vent is the light bulb cover.
Use a screwdriver to remove the screws on the vent grille. Pull the grille forward then lift it out.
Open the light bulb cover and take out the old bulb. Insert a new bulb then replace the cover.
Reattach the vent grille then reinsert the two screws into the grille. Shut the microwave door and reconnect the power supply.
- If you’re not sure what type of light bulb to get for a replacement, take out the old one to determine the type before you purchase a new one.
- How to Make Bleach Neutralizer
- How to Replace the Light Bulb in an Amana Radarange Microwave Oven
- How to Remove the Front Cover on an LG Tromm Dryer
- How Do I Change My Coleman Hot Tub From Economy Mode to Standard?
- How to Drain a Whirlpool Cabrio Washer
- How to Replace the Bulb on a Samsung Microwave