How to Remove the Front Cover on an LG Tromm Dryer
LG Tromm dryers include a control panel attached to the front top portion of the appliance, which differs from many other models of dryers that typically feature a control panel on the top back portion. If you need to disassemble the LG Tromm dryer to repair the inside of the dryer or to replace any parts, then you must remove the front cover. The front cover of the dryer includes the door, and in order to remove it you must disconnect the control console.
Move your LG Tromm dryer away from the wall and then disconnect the power supply from the wall outlet.
Turn off the gas supply valve to shut off the gas to the dryer. Remove the three screws from the top panel using a screwdriver.
Grasp the top panel on each side and then lift up to remove it from the dryer. Remove the screws from the control panel on the top front of the dryer.
Disconnect all the wires connected to the control console, and then lift up the console to fully remove it from the dryer.
Open the dryer door and remove the two screws from the bottom inside of the door. Close the dryer door.
Remove the four screws at the top of the front cover and then pull up the front panel to remove it from the dryer.
Disconnect the wire harness from the door to fully remove the cover from the dryer.
- How to Troubleshoot a PF Code for a Kenmore Dryer
- How to Open Maytag Dryer Locks Without Keys
- How to Replace the Door Handle on a Kenmore Elite HE3 Dryer
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher
- How to Clean the Moisture Sensor in a Kenmore Elite HE3 Dryer
- How to Replace the Light Bulb in a GE Dryer